View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 12:18 PM
Whileee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
I'm just curious Whileee as to why posters here (such as yourself) keep bringing the woman up here (and stretching her blog comments) if she's so irrelevant??

Kinda like IEH.... you recently complained about them being irrelevant but yet..... they manage to find themselves being talked about too.

TL, I think you are forgetting my previous response regarding IEH. I said that they were irrelevant to a local sale of the Coyotes. They are not irrelevant to a relatively innocuous internet discussion board that serves mostly for the entertainment of participants. They are actually part of the entertainment. I will be particularly entertained when they re-emerge with their latest "Plan B" to manage the Jobing.com without the Coyotes, thereby showing their true colours once and for all. I don't have a list like KevyD, but if I did, that prediction would be on it.

I think my previous allusion to Rosencrantz and Guildenstern was apt. The plot could go on without them, but they illustrate some important themes in the drama, while offering comic relief to those of us who like that sort of thing.

As for Clark, I happen to think that she was a consequential character in this whole drama, and that her approach has been irresponsible. Her internet musings now more fully reveal her perspectives and approaches as a council member. She is now gung-ho for firing city employees to preserve budget for an arena management fee, even though there is no potential deal on the table just now. She has stayed "engaged" in this discussion by her own volition.

Please indicate which of her blog comments you think I have "stretched".

Last edited by Whileee: 03-26-2013 at 12:24 PM.