Thread: Proposal: Dallas - Montreal
View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Sony Eriksson*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsawce View Post
So I have to be a fan of another team to recognize PK Subban's importance to his team? That makes a ton of sense.

Dallas fans aren't allowed to say Eriksson is good, going to have to wait for other teams fans to comment on him I guess.
To make outlandish claims that Subban is more important to Montreal than Eriksson is to Dallas is about as homerish as one can get! Congrats Subban is your be all end all savior, i'm happy for you! Erkisson is just as important to Dallas as Subban is to Montreal, Suter is to Minn., Crosby is to Pitt. and so on!

We could care less what other HF members think of Eriksson frankly. If you or anyone else wants to think he is worthless, 3rd liner or overrated then by all means think that. I guess we will have to stick with out 70+ player for the last 3 seasons and move forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsawce View Post
I need to have knowledge on the Stars organization to recognize talent in a game I've played and watched my entire life?
Well if your so called expertise allows you to see Eriksson as nothing special then i suggest you call whatever career in hockey you may have as finished.

Sony Eriksson* is offline   Reply With Quote