View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 01:40 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
Good point re the scout situation. The more eyes you have out there, the better chance of getting value.

Hopefully they have a lot of contacts out there willing to help out, who are not on the payroll Not the time to be cutting the scouting dept but maybe the financials arent in good shape. Obviously they felt they had to trim the staff. A few good years and some PO gates should help
It also depends on the scouts that have left if they weren't pulling their weight then that's fine. Rychel over a week ago said they need to go back to taking the best player period. He said they got wrapped up in projection tells me that's an indictment of the poor picks like Webermin, Maletta, Smith etc.. You take the best player regardless and move on from there. I don't believe for a moment when the Spits took Hunter Smith that he was better than DiFruscia, Bigras, Ben Harpur. Just as I don't believe Webermin was better than Pelech, Tom Wilson, and Kosmachuk etc.. If you go back to taking the best player you will have more success.