View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Marotte Marauder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Liner View Post
The Junior A club I work for, currently we have 10 players tendered from this season who were playing Midget Major their final year to do so and will play for us next year. The similar has been done the past two seasons (and has been done by many other teams in our league) and we've had 18 Division I commitments the past two seasons, with more likely to come before this summer, and are among one of the best teams in our league in that time span. That doesn't include the draft which will likely have a mix of 96's and 95's. There are college coaches scouting 95's all the time (or whatever the older year is in any given season) keeping tabs on them for after they play junior next year and maybe even the year after. See and chat with them at the rinks all the time.

Everything varies from program to program and you can find results all over the map everywhere you look for whatever you side you're looking for.

We generally agree and should probably just leave it at that before we keep going in circles The bottom line is there are lot of options for the young hockey player and it's up to them and their family to make the decision that is best for them.
Your club must have cornered the market.

I thought of the Chicago 6 at Notre Dame and the 3 at Madtown and none of those boys finished at MM either. All together that's nearly 1/3 of all Illinois D1 players already??

If you are able to get comits for those boys that's great, keep up the good work. Any names we may recognize?

Marotte Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote