View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 02:45 PM
amyles
We The North

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kanuck View Post
I don't understand how they were down in AA either. Could just be that the change of scenery did the kid some good. In any event, that deal has turne out way in favour of the Colts...

Unfortunately both AC15 and RO6 are offside with those plays. You can't be flipping (shooting?) pucks into the stands on purpose. That could lead to lawsuits. As for the hit, I have always said (and can't turn back now) that people should be accountable for their actions and knowing what we know about head injuries you can't be hitting people in the head. Having said that OC has nearly 5 full years in the league incident free. That has to be taken into account. It's not like he's a Zack kASSian...

Fortunately, the game lost will be against the Fronts and not the Bulls. It might not be the worst thing in the world for the Colts to drop one to the Fronts to get at least the Camara suspension served this series.
Yeah, I agree that losing a few against Kingston would not be the worst thing in the world. Having a full line up against presumably Oshawa would definitely help us out a lot more.