Thread: Waived: Jussi Jokinen (CAR)
View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 04:05 PM
Chelios

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HossTheBoss View Post
He's facing the toughest competition on the other team and is allowing Kane to score at the highest rate in his career. Everyone keeps talking about Kane scoring in spite of Bolland, yet, in 4 years playing with Toews, never has Kane scored at a higher rate. Kane didn't suddenly become more talented, perhaps more committed, but if Kane was having an "average" Kane year, no one would be talking about him being a more "committed" player, that kind of stuff comes with the increased scoring.

At the end of the day, I'm not saying Bolland is the perfect 2nd line centre. But when your team's on top of the NHL standings, Kane's scoring regardless and all 4 lines, when healthy, looked good-very good-outstanding, it's hard to complain about Bolland's scoring, or lackthereof.

Bolland's proven time and again how valuable he is to this team. I get people expected him to score more, but really.. if you really, really think about it, who cares? The team is winning. Kane is scoring. I'm not seeing the big issue. If Chicago's biggest hole is the lack of scoring from Bolland, than this team should have no problem winning the Cup.
Exactly my sentiment. Does anyone around who wants Bolland gone have a thoughtful, intelligent argument against this? I would love to hear it.

Chelios is offline   Reply With Quote