View Single Post
Old
12-24-2003, 07:35 PM
Thomas

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Thomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk World Order
I've watched about 4 Hamilton Bulldog games this year...and he's done absolutley nothing...he looks uninterested...and plays extremely soft for a guy his size...On a couple of occasions there would be a scrum...one that comes to mind is a game against the phantoms where 3 phantoms were roughing up balej pretty good...and he stood there watching!!!...I will admit if Hossa can get it together...he could be a solid player, but I don't that happening?...Svitov would address a need "size down the middle"...to be honest he would look really good centering our 3rd line right now...and he also has a mean streak...Tampa Bay seems to be a bit frustrated with him at this point so a move might make sense!
The games I've watched, Svitov didnt seem to try any harder. He floated around and hardly played the body. Both games were shutouts, but I dont see anything special in this guy. Your reputation can only bring you so far, and the games I have seen (though few), he never met those expectations. For someone who is supposed to be in the NHL, he wasnt dominating the AHL anymore than Hossa has been. There may be a reason why TB isnt high on him, he didnt even crack the line up who after LeCavalier and Richards isnt very strong.