View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 08:11 PM
newfy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidh ar Rud Eigin View Post
You keep saying that yet have no argument against it. Me and Highway to Hell presented plenty of evidence for it, and you've not only ignored it, but you're continued to dismiss it.

If you play like you're small when you're big, it's far worse than playing you're size when you're 5'11. Tell me why there is very few big defensemen who aren't good defensively? Because big defensemen who don't play their size and are bad defensive are bigger liabilities than small defensemen.
No you and that other guy have constantly repeated that but its not evidence of anything. Saying a big guy is a worse defenseman if he doesnt play physical is so stupid. Its your opinion with no proof and you pass it as fact to make Murphy seem better. Just like how you said there arent a lot of big dmen that arent great defensively, I could say there arent many that are under 5'11 and make an even bigger list of dmen that are bad defensively.

How about you make a list of top pairing dmen who are under 6 feet and great defensively if youre so sure of your position. Pretty sure the last dman under 6 feet to win the Norris was Randy Carlyle Back in 81. Sprouls skating is exceptional for guys of that height and he hasnt had all that much time to put on weight since his growth spurt either. Hes not a noodle out there, hes more physical then you let on.

He needs to develop but to say he would be better off shorter is probably one of, if not the dumbest things I've ever read on here lol. Once he fills out that 6'4 frame and is still skating great he will be a force to be reckoned with. His development curve has been ridiculous but you think its going to stop all of a sudden for some reason.

newfy is offline   Reply With Quote