View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 09:16 PM
ATdaisuki
invisible

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by source View Post
The numbers are somewhat underwhelming for a guy who is here to score. Can he PK?
he has the ability to pk, but i wouldn't recommend it. it's something he needs to work on.

hoffman is a silky smooth skater that can pull off some nice little shifty moves to get around defenders. he has a good shot, is a good passer as well, but he needs to keep his head up in the offensive zones to be better able to make some plays. i think that's a coaching thing that he'll soon drop. one thing that he used to do more often is get around a defender in the neutral zone, get around another in the offensive zone, skate around the net all the way to the point, then do a low wrister that usually gets blocked. he does that less now, so he's still getting the kinks out of his game.

in my eyes, he's third in team scoring on a winning team in bingo, so that's pretty good. he's one point behind silf as well in points scoring, so he'll be number two after the inevitable reassigning to bingo. other posters have also mentioned the fact that team scoring is really spread out, and his slow start of 9 points in 17 games. in his next 17, he scored 13 points. since then, he's had six points in seven games.

ATdaisuki is offline   Reply With Quote