View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 11:33 PM
  #329
Patrick4444
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Barrie ON
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
Although there is plenty Spits fans out there that still think they have a chance at hosting, I just think at this point its too unlikely. So I agree its most likely down to other London or Barrie. As a Colts fan I'd like to think Barrie has the edge, but with all honesty I'm thinking the league is leaning towards London. Big rink, almost guaranteed contender, and guaranteed money will probably overshadow the fact that they host so recently in 2005. I would love to be wrong, because this very well may be Barrie's last chance at hosting. Ill go with 60% chance London gets it, 30% chance Barrie gets it, 10% chance Windsor gets it.

Patrick4444 is offline   Reply With Quote