View Single Post
Old
03-26-2013, 11:24 PM
Digable5

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
...the guy who stitched the "C" on his chest got shown the door and he checked out?
I am enjoying the image of Lindy with a needle and thread hand sewing the captaincy to Pominville's sweater.

I am not up on the advanced statistics, but Pominville's giveaway/takeaway ratio this year is insanely positive and he is top 30 in blocked shots among NHL forwards.

That being said, there have been too many times I have questioned his effort this year. This is not acceptable; especially for your captain. Over the last couple of seasons I haven't liked is lack of aggressiveness on the PK. He doesn't challenge the point. Could be why his BS are pretty high because instead of challenging the shooter to force him to pass, he just gets pounded with the shot.

He has the capability and the reputation to be a top line player and a pretty reasonable cap number for this year and next. Right handed shot on the point for the PP and a PKer. He has plenty of value and I hope Regier can get the most for him in a trade. I would like a 1st and a very good prospect. (Bernier and Toffoli isn't bad either if we can move Miller).

Digable5 is offline   Reply With Quote