View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 07:57 AM
JustJim

vCash: 500
Both should get the axe!

Lavy's system is plainly not working. The team is the most penalized team in the league, and that comes from being un disciplined. How often are they charged with too many men on the ice? That's more a coaching mistake than a players mistake.

Holmgren is an absolute disaster as GM! Potential is the only word that can be used for the players he traded for. Potential is not stardom. Potential can either be great, or just mediocre.
I can't remember the last time I saw the current Flyers score a short-handed goal. The reason? His best short handed threats are playing for the L.A. Kings (good job Hexy, for robbing your old team!).

Holmgren is Snider's puppet, just like Clarke was....so maybe Snider needs to keep his big nose out of the team's assembly as well!
Holmgren even sounds like Clarke whenever he's asked about assessing potential trades/drafts etc.

This team is a joke, and needs massive management changes to correct the problem....and they need to be done BEFORE THE DRAFT! I don't want that dolt to pick another center! Idiot!!

JustJim is offline   Reply With Quote