View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 08:07 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
It's possible that he's almost recovered if not 95%, but it might be a very bad idea to throw him in against Boston cuz you know they know about his shoulder and they would love to take him out for the playoffs - it's totally in their strategic gameplan going forward. Prust wouldn't back down and an almost recovered shoulder could go back to being a very unusable one. Not saying Prust would mind getting back in - that's actually the problem, he wouldn't take it easy. The team and doctors might (if my speculation hold any water) be making a good decision not to risk losing him so close to the playoffs. Needs to be 100%.

Still, Colton Orr is a POS. How many people have the leafs goons concussed with dirty punches so far? Drewzynski as well (I think everyone and their mom, including Cherry, agreed that Mclarent should not have fought the rookie). This is why I realllly hope those pukebags come 9th. Unfortunately I don't see any challenges from the teams below them.
I don't think you can compare a fight with a willing combattant to sucker punching a guy coming get you off his captain.

I hope karma does in the TML and they have an epic collapse, missing the playoffs for the 24th consecutive year.