Thread: GDT: High Effort GDT
View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 10:28 AM
StormCast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by geehaad View Post
I was going to stay away from any serious comment in this thread, but this bit of information is just too much to let go...especially since it didn't seem to resonate with the broader audience. Hell, it didn't even resonate with the person who posted it, for chrissakes...which is just mind-boggling to me.

If I may, I'd like to proceed on the assumption that this information is 100% accurate. I have no way of knowing that Muller actually said that he wanted 38-second shifts, but if I can't count on Tripp Tracy and Mike Maniscalco to deliver this tidbit of information accurately, then I'll take my lumps with the disclaimer that I put too much trust in our "insiders" and will be forever suspicious of them going forward.
Those 3 guys also had the most PP time than any of the other forwards where long shifts times impact overall TOI. Without doing an in-depth analysis, let's look at Tlusty. Allowing for partial shifts, he's out with Staal and Semin nearly every shift. He played little on the PP. His shift time for the game? It was 39 seconds.

StormCast is offline   Reply With Quote