Thread: Speculation: 2013 Trade Deadline
View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 09:36 AM
tjcurrie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatvianTwist View Post

Its kind of hypocritical to complain about acquiring Cole as his spot can be filled by our prospects soon, and yet you want to sign another defenseman when we already have 4-5 spots locked up (Daley, Dillon, Goligoski, Robidas, Rome), Larsen should get a permanent top 6 spot next season, and we have 3-4 guys who can fight for the last spot.
Never complained about Cole myself. If Whitney (or anyone else) beats Rome for a spot then we're that much better off. Should Larsen get a top 6 spot? Or should he have to earn it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Failure View Post
I would love to have Ladislav Smid on this team. More so than 34 yo Rob Scuderi. Scudero is a Cup Contender piece.

I'd actually prefer Robidas to be moved and allow Larsen to play with Dillon and let someone else ride the pine...
I'd like Smid too. But I can't see him not re-signing in Edmonton. Like I said if he doesn't stick around, it's probably because he's asking for at least $4 million per and Edmonton doesn't want to pay that much. Would we? Is he worth that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasman View Post
BigG, tjcurrie is right.
Whitney isn't as bad as you make him out to be. He'd be a great asset for our PP. He's not as useless as you make it sound.
Thank you.