View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 09:47 AM
snapshot19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stokes84 View Post
Who wouldn't? It's crazy how protective people are of this kid. Same thing happened with Vancouver. You have to wear kid gloves if you want to criticize him.
People just see potential in a young, unproven rookie. You have already made your opinion based on nothing. I am not against criticizing cody and I will admit he had a very mediocre game. I just find it funny that whenever he does have an off game or makes a mistake you are the first one to jump on him. But then again opinions are opinions I just can't understand people who draw conclusions on players so young into their careers. If you or anyone is going to criticize players why not criticize the players that have been around longer and are suppose to be teaching our young players the little things that will allow them to take the next step. This team needs a mature face lift. Lets agree on that one. I just personally don't see moving cody or ennis for that matter as an option at the trade deadline because they both show huge upside in their young careers.

snapshot19 is offline   Reply With Quote