Thread: Speculation: It's Time to Tank: Who Gets Moved
View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 10:58 AM
RainingRats

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupyFIN View Post
No they can't, Shero is just as idiot and Murray is totally not worth that, even thou that other pick is conditional.

Murray hits like a ****ing rhino, blocks shots and sticks up for his team, but that's about it. He's slow, goes out of position way too often for his big hits and it lead to a 2on1, also he was 8th in the Sharks depth chart.

Getting a 2nd round pick pick for him was pure magic by DW, but possibly two said picks? Wilson has made some dumb ass trades in the past, but that was the steal of the year.

Weaver is worth a 3rd, maybe two 3rds if someone overpays. Kuba is here to stay IMO, nobody will touch that contract. Strachan, I think he'll re-sign.
8th is nuts. I always liked his game but he is a bit of a liability. Yeah, great trade for San Jose.

I think Weaver is really good and he'd be worth at least two thirds. Here's an older but still on relevant article about him if you haven't read it. http://hockeyanalysis.com/2011/09/15...ve-defenseman/

I'm a little considered Strachan will test free agency. He's playing 18 minutes a night and is only a -4 on this team. If Tallon doesn't extend him before the deadline he should trade him.