Phoenix LXXIII: "This Space Available"
View Single Post
03-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Between the Pipes
So now that Beacon Sports Capital Partners LLC was the company selected during the March 26 council meeting, what is the CoG getting for their $25,000 + $400/hr capped at $100,000 ( that's only 250 hours so they better be quick )...
· Review all existing business contracts related to the operations and the management of the Jobing.com Arena including, current management agreement with the National Hockey League, and event booking.
· Assist the city in preparation of a RFP for the management of the arena to be available for review and response by qualified venue managers.
· On behalf of the city, solicit inquiries of interest and submit RFP to qualified venue managers, including assisting interested parties in their due diligence and review process
· Arrange and attend meetings with venue managers, including tours of the arena, as well as keep the city manager informed on all developments throughout the RFP process.
· Review all bids and inquiries submitted by venue managers and make recommendations to the city manager, mayor, and city council with regard to benefits of each.
· Assist city council, city manager, and mayor in the review and decision-making process, including providing a recommendation in terms of selecting a venue manager to negotiate on an exclusive basis.
· Assist in the development and negotiation of a new arena management agreement, as well as assist in the closing and execution of an arena management agreement between the city and the venue manager selected by Glendale.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by cbcwpg