View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 11:45 AM
StormSurge9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landru View Post
What a game! Pedan sits for a 10 minute misconduct and then scores two goals with 6 minutes left to tie it up!

I was so frustrated with him getting another stupid penalty right at the beginning of the game, but he definitely made up for that.

I thought Guelph played well for most of the night, but Gibson had another good game (at least for 2 and a half periods). That said, 0/10 on the powerplay is just not good enough.

All in all, awesome game. Great atmosphere in the Sleeman Centre too, I had a blast tonight.
Even with Pedan's penalties I would say he's been Guelph's best player through 3 games.

Guelph came out FLAT in the first period. The 2nd was good and in the 3rd we had quite a few scoring chances even before Pedan took over.

We probably could have had even MORE PP's if the refs were watching the game. Did you see the faceoff where Tanner was highsticked and there was a pool of blood? Or Dickinson was high sticked as well in the 3rd. Yes, there were some marginal calls, but some pretty obvious ones were missed as well. But even so, no PP goals is completely unacceptable.

It will also be nice to have McGinn back from suspension on Thursday! Hopefully we tie this series up!