Thread: Speculation: Trade Speculation/Be a GM Thread
View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Rust Heisenberg

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
Ha...that would be me. I still don't like this team's scoring depth. You look at last night's game, they managed to score 5. If you heard Mike Sullivan speak last night, he said Torts and him are trying to lend a little slack on the leash to the big guys for the offense, as long as they meet them halfway on the defensive side of the game. That's exactly what happened last night. Lundqvist was forced to make some great saves. However, Lundqvist does this all the time and will continue to do this all the time. So understand that you have that as a strength and add more offense to the 2nd and 3rd lines. The Nash line provided all the offense. The Kreider goal was the 5th goal towards the end of the game when it got ugly. Granted it was a nice goal but still it is not enough depth.

I've watched Jagr a lot this year. He still has it. He is still a force. He still draws multiple players to him creating space for his teammates.

Just my opinion.
Love Jagr. As much as I'd love to bring him over though we need some grinders man. The coaches need to give the first 2 lines some offensive slack and have their bottom 2 be checking lines.