View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Everlong
-

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayBannerman View Post
Romero is on the fast track to the trash heap.
Wouldn't be the first time a jays pitcher had to go back to the minors to work on his mechanics. Roy something-something was his name I think. I feel it will be a longer road back for Ricky though. Good thing AA built up starter depth so it doesn't hurt the team.

Great to hear Miller made the Cards starting rotation. I was wondering if they'd ease him in through the pen first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Poppa Puck View Post
Cardinals are holding a fan vote to decide their Road hats.

It was originally announced back in November when they unveiled their Alts that the red hat would be used on the Road with the Navy relegated to ALT status being used vs. other red teams and/or on getaways days.

Now they're letting the fans decided: Navy all the time, Red all the time, Red with Navy only against other red times or Red with Navy only on getaway.

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/stl...m/hat_poll.jsp

Personally I always liked the Navy hats and was kinda upset when they announced they'd be going Red on the road, but the Red on Gray does look good, so now I want it used in some capacity. I wish their was an option to keep the Navy but use Red on getaway days.
Love the look of the red on grey. The contrast makes the uniform 'pop' a little more. I still like the navy as another option but the red is still my favourite.

Last edited by Everlong: 03-27-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Everlong is online now   Reply With Quote