View Single Post
Old
08-10-2006, 08:12 AM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappy76 View Post
ok so maybe its not that sweet but i can now say hey i got this playing ice hockey.

In my game sunday night a guy was dumping the puck into the zone and followed through to far and got me right in my lip sliced it in 2 my upper lip serioulsy looked like drapes spread out blood everywhere. The guys on the ice kinda looked at me weird when i jumped up quick mouth full of blood and just skated to the bench rinsed out my mouth and spit the blood out....then i went to line up again and the ref made me get off the ice. Got to ride in an Ambulance and got 5 stitches in my upper lip. Chicks dig scars right? looking at the pics someone took at my lip i have no idea how i stayed so calm. Imagine a 3/4'' cut from the top of your lip to just under your nose all the way through your upper lip. so basically i could pull my upper lip apart to the sides and see my teeth....only thing that sucks CAN ONLY EAT FOOD THROUGH A DAMN STRAW IM SO HUNGRY. any advice on some filling things i can eat soup and smoothies are just not cutting it
I had the same thing happen to me about 8 years ago.

I was backchecking and I caught this guy from behind...and he was in the middle of winding up for a slapshot..so I put my stick down parallel to his.

The puck jumped backwards and hit me in the bottom lip. My lip was split wide open and when I put my tongue over it, I could feel this huge gap.

At the ER I got some new intern, and he shot me up wrong. So I had novocaine flooding into my mouth. Then the intern forgot to tie the end of the stitches...and he had to do it all over again. I told him not to shoot me up again, and just toughed it out.

This woman was in the other room screaming the whole time about her earache...

The icing on the cake was that I had to give a speech the next day in my business ethics class. I looked like the Toxic Avenger and I was up there in front of 100 people trying to talk about "Snapple's Community Outreach Programs"

Mr Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote