View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 01:17 PM
Benders Lindyhop

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboard View Post
You are correct it's not Diabetes that sat him on the bench. He played 6 min and created the first goal, did some great back checking on another opportunity (while Panik glided back). Johnson is a center don't know what this has to do with Conacher. I LOVE Killorn and Palat but there is plenty of other ice time. This is NOT the way to treat a young player, especially a player that leaves it all on the ice. I have no idea why he gets such limited time in offensive situations (PP, offensive zone faceoffs). I wish someone asked Lacroix the question because I would really like to know the thought process. This is an important develop year for our rookies and I have been somewhat confused on how it has been handled. BRING ON COACH COOPER !!!!!
You do remember that Cooper benched and/or cut his ice time more than once last season, correct?

Maybe there is something going on that we as fans aren't privy to, that the coach believes needs to be done. Especially since Cooper apparently gave Lacroix instructions on what he wanted to see done last night.

Benders Lindyhop is offline   Reply With Quote