View Single Post
03-27-2013, 02:18 PM
vCash: 500
I really don't see him having hit a wall. Sure he scored earlier on, but the lineup was different, the matchups have been getting harder and it's not like he had 10 goals before. He's come pretty close on multiple occasions, but is now just wiring them (his shots are insanely hard) to high or wide. We still have only seen goals from him scored by great hands near the net. His wrister and dekes haven't shown up full force, but I've noticed him trying them when he's not worried about getting caught defensively. That's part of the "problem". He's being extremely responsible and uses a ton of energy backchecking and fighting hard.

He's won many more puck battles the past few games and is using his stick to outmuscle and tie up opposing players, so maybe he's looked less offensively dangerous (not to me though), but him and Eller have definitely looked like two big bodies with skill. Armstrong is actually playing his role well and although he's not the most prolific scorer, I'm ok with these lines until we get Bourque and Prust back. Mayyyybe Dumont on that line. I say they should keep doing what they were doing. I think most will agree that the game was a good one for the Habs against Pitt and it wasn't just Ryder's posts. We were in their zone a lot and buzzing.