View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 02:56 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHill Seeker View Post
maybe i'm totally out of line, but i'm shocked bergevin didn't trade for muscle yet - especially for this game. i think the bruins are going to try and kill us tonight. And moen will skate around scared. So Tinordi is expected to be the deterrent tonight?
I think the general thinking is that we aren't going to make any panic moves for the playoffs, let alone for this individual game. If the right player becomes available then fine, but right now we have 4 lines being rolled very effectively and anticipating the return of Prust at least. Bourque, we'll have to see.

Bergy is looking to the future, he's said it a million times. The right player might not be available (I don't think he's in the Bordeleau fan club/maybe Avs are greedy). Again, we really aren't as soft as conventional chatter suggests. We can beat these dudes. More Eller though cuz Gio is going to get very little space near the crease.

Really hope Ryder turns those posts to goals tonight against his former team (that sounds weird considering his career path).