View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 03:14 PM
Killion
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinalera View Post
Thanks for the headsup about "billable hours"-makes a little more sense.... Also am wondering if this is a sign they really are preparing for life without the Yotes-seeing what exactly they CAN do with the arena should they leave.
Guess you missed this TL....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killion View Post
Ya thats for sure, and no question Beacon'll burn through that retainer & cap quickly enough. No way does 250hrs get this thing sorted.... billable hours, billable.... at full Attorney Rate.... eighty five lunches charged... Councillor?, you are the engine that drives this machine..... Intolerable Cruelty.... should be performance clauses, ryders & bonuses written into that Contract....
and M4B is I believe correct. They'll likely burn through $75,000 worth of Billables @ $400 an hour within 4-7 weeks.... dinners, drinks, designated drivers, dancers, 5 dollar bills, drycleaning next day. Easy to go through 75K in 45 days or less. Hell, I think my records about 7. Mind ye', I 'd bought a nice little 13' Boston Whaler with a Merc 60 hangin off the back. No recollection of having done so but at least I had something to show for it huh?