View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 04:31 PM
Bleedred
Boedker sucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanOfLeisure View Post
I say if he remains healthy Tedenby will be a Devils call up with in a week. Maybe this time he'll stick around for good. Losing #21 probably helps. Just didnt have a lot of luck with that number. Maybe 9 would get him going !
I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing him next week. He had only played in 2 or 3 games in the AHL since being sent down. He got injured against Montreal, and didn't play for 2 or 3 weeks after being sent down, and then when he got back in he had that on ice accident.

One thing I will say (Eggers is gonna love this coming from me) is that Pistol Pete has no confidence in Tedenby. The way he's handled him the last couple seasons I'll say that was part of the problem, if not just a very small part. Now I'm not saying it was undeserved and that Pete should have confidence in him. After Larsson getting scratched to start the season, and Fayne being scratched for like 3 weeks now, and then the reluctance to start one of the kids in net when Moose was stinking up the joint, I think it's fair to say Pete is a little more less tolerant with the younger guys. Not saying Tedenby gave him a reason to keep him in the lineup though I think he deserved one more crack with Clarkie and Patty before calling it a day. Especially when he was supposed to be one of the Parise and Sykora replacements, and Lou was raving about him during the Summer, and brought his name up particularly.