View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Stammertime91
Keep on keepin' on!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDfranklin View Post
Arguing on the main board is worthless. We should have all learned that after the Rinaldo thread.
Yes, but its still tempting. Its pretty funny that some people have claimed that they actually watch hockey. If they werent so biased and hateful towards others, they'd see the other person's point of view, but nearly everybody on the main boards specifically is so damn condescending just because they may not like a certain team or player so they take it out on you. Lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky04 View Post
He thinks Canada should use role players in their bottom 6 and he has Tavares and Giroux on his 3rd line
Yeah I noticed that. Bergeron or Toews could play on that 2nd line yet putting either of them at center on the 3rd/4th apparently is a "role player." I guess he's played too many video games where he thinks the "bottom 6" is the only line that could score WITHOUT having to hit, fight, etc. Its the olympics..why you would leave marty out of it as a fan and native of Canada is beyond me....thats like me wanting Callahan to stay out of the roster because he doesnt score enough and we have enough role players.

Some people are so thick.

Stammertime91 is offline   Reply With Quote