View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 07:57 PM
Nac Mac Feegle
wee & free

vCash: 50
My top choice would be Toronto. Those 4-whatever playoff defeats against them are something I'd like to see erased.

Rangers kinda scare me a bit. They've been a Jeckel and Hyde team this year. It almost feels like they're not taking the regular season as seriously this year and are just doing enough to get into the playoffs where they might just turn on the jets.

Montreal - no way! You skate within 2 feet of any of those smurfs and they fall over and draw penalty after penalty. No way we get past them.

Boston - they look so talentless and beatable whenever I watch them, but somehow they're Ottawa's kryptonite. I'd love to meet and beat them just to get the monkey off our back, but I doubt it would happen this season.

Winnipeg - nah. They are a sentimental favorite. Love their fans. Wouldn't want to be the 'bad guy' team in that matchup. Too much bad karma from the rest of Canada if we met.

Pittsburgh - hell no. Like Montreal, they get all the calls. The favored son of the NHL will not lose in the first round.

NJ, Islanders, Carolina - meh. Don't care either way for watching those matchups.