View Single Post
Old
03-27-2013, 08:53 PM
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffer View Post
Really? I guess I still thought Noel was giving LLW #1 responsibility, the 3rd line #2, and the 2nd line #3.

It would be interesting to see both Scheifele and O'Dell on the roster next year. Maybe O'Dell on the 3rd with Jokinen?
He seems to be flexible and the second + third lines will change matchups depending on how they're playing and who is there but predominately the toughness on matchups have gone (in tiers):
Little > Ladd > Wheeler
Antropov > Miettinen ~ Kane ~ Burmistrov
Wellwood
Jokinen

I could see them both on the team. If there are no UFA signings and no one gets sent down, I would guess next season would look something along the lines of (but I kind of hope Lowry or Telegin can push out Tangradi):
Ladd - Little - Wheeler
Kane - Scheifele - Burmistrov
Tangradi - Jokinen - O`Dell
Wright - Slater - Peluso

Now back to IceCaps... It'll be real interesting to see how next season's roster will look like and how they will do.
Forwards will have hopefully a healed Telegin. Cisse, Saponari, Samuels-Thomas, Brassard, Lowry and Sutter could all be potentially trying out.
Blue line will have Melchiori, Sol, O`Neill and Chiarot all out of their rookie rust. Yuen will be coming in as a newbie.