View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 01:38 AM
Krams
Banned User

vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
That's what I'm waiting for. The team is capable. it's just on Torts to put out the right lines.

The matter of fact is that Nash Step and Hags is no fluke. Torts took that away and we lost bad. The team that we were a week ago is different from the one that we are IF the Step line stays together. If Richards and Gaborik finally gets on the score sheet (they've been playing significantly better), we will be a different team. With Staal back, we will be a different team. If Torts can use MZA and Fasth properly, we can be a strong team. I've never criticized our potential and ability, only Torts and his line ups and blind confidence in certain players. He's taken the first step putting together our best line of the season, our second/third line has so much potential with Cally, Richards, Gaborik, Miller, Kreider, MZA, Fasth.
Fasth isn't going to get more than a cup of coffee this season.

That's the rosy outlook. It's what everybody has been waiting for. Unfortunately, I'm looking at a Rangers team that's 28th in the league in scoring. Pittsburgh has been on a different level all season long. If everything goes right, then we all know the potential this team has. However, that's rarely the case. We'll see. I hope you're right.