View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 12:43 AM
GoneFullHextall
rustling jimmies

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Holmgren has a well established history of keeping people too long. Stevens, now Reese, probably Lavi (since he created a team not suited for his coach; he ought to know his coach's abilities better), and Hanrahan. I can't wait to see what sort of CBA adventures we're in for with the new CBA and that guy still around.
Reese seriously needs to go. I seriously don't understand what this organization sees in him. Last offseason was it for me with him. How many goalie coaches would prefer working with Michael Leighton over a young kid like Bobrovsky.
I really dont want to know what those LTIR cap overage penalties are that capgeek tweeted awhile ago. If they involve draft picks then Holmgren seriously needs to be fired.
I am not a cap expert. I am not sure if anyone around here is. I would like to know where we are with that right now because I dont know if Holmgren is going to lose salary at the deadline. Hell he might add and do something dumb like trade for Brent Burns who makes Carle look like Lidstrom.

GoneFullHextall is online now   Reply With Quote