View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 02:27 AM
Bluesman91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemandan View Post
You are missing the point.

The point ISN'T if Allen could or couldn't have actually stopped the shots.

The point is, if EVERYTHING was exactly the same, except it said Halak on that jersey instead of Allen, the reaction would be quite different.

Halak let in three goals against Calgary, not all of which were weak goals. And to you, he "**** the bed."

I'm not saying Halak had no chance on the goals in Calgary. I'm not saying that Allen had a chance on any of the goals scored on him. I'm saying that some people have a double standard when it comes to the two goalies.

Three goals on seven shots, and he got pulled. Allen didn't have a good game. He **** the bed.
No that's just wrong. Halak **** the bed because of the 3rd goal he let up, was completely his fault, he blew the game. But Halak's first goal questionably could have been saved just like Allen's first goal. The 2nd goal Halak let up was like Allen's just a snipe that they couldn't do anything about. The big difference was the 3rd goal. The third goal is the difference between ******** the bed and having no chance to save the puck whatsoever.