View Single Post
03-28-2013, 04:51 AM
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by ushvinder View Post
He will mention selanne playing with kariya, but ignore that fedorov racked up more than half of his points in 2000 with lidstrom and scored alot of powerplay points with shanahan/yzerman that year. Not to mention that fedorov had no selke votes that year and no all star votes at center, but they want to act like he was the 3rd best forward that year after jagr and bure, pure homer revionism by red wings marks again. They wont show any advanced stats of fedorov's actual defensive impact, but pretend his defensive game was the exact same every year and that he never declined defensively, and that his defense makes up for over 10 points despite not showing any advanced stats of his defensive impact.
I guess i should learn and put this thread on my ignore. My knowledge of hockey seems to be insufficient to this conversation.

I never realized how many factors there is to consider in one year. Player who gets significantly outscored and plays 14 less games can have the better year due to having more multi-point nights.

I mean, if that is not grasping at straws then i don't know what is.

Anyhow, i am out, again.

TAnnala is online now   Reply With Quote