View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 05:53 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB164 View Post
Apparently PK had a Bobby Orr-esque moment tonight? Anyone have a clip of it?
Sorry...no clip.

It was better than Orr...Subban was stickhandling the puck between his legs at full speed! I didn't see any moves like that (Subban in full speed) in the 70s.

But, yes it was Orr-esque since he was going all the way...came very close to being a goal. Goal or no goal...PK Subban is simply put...amazing. He was amazing 2-3 seasons ago for me...not just realizing it now.

Still some doubters out there saying he's playing for money...
Haters
Imo, PK Subban has that winner's personality only a few can have in the NHL (ex: Crosby).
PK wants to be the best...I just don't see him slacking off (same with Crosby).

We can't get any expensive UFAs this summer...we need to take care ($$$$$$$$$$) of our own first...PK Subban.
He was treated like **** by Bergevin and many Hab fans/doubters...time to pay up before Subban gets those 70pts+seasons...and he will/can do it.
Doubters shall be proven wrong. Doubters should go cheer for Toronto and Boston.

Love how Therrien used Subban for 30minutes against Bruins.
You know he wanted to do it before...but now it's time to get a top 4-5 dman to help Subban, Gorges, Markov, so they can get some rest before playoffs. I like Tinordi there but 6-7-8min/game...might as well get a #4-5 dman who can log 16min+ to help Subban, Gorges, Markov to get less ice-time (more rest).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 03-28-2013 at 06:00 AM.
Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote