View Single Post
03-28-2013, 07:34 AM
A.K.A VikingNuck
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Helo View Post
Also it seems that for us Bruins fans its inevitable to to hate Pittsburgh now after that Iginla trade
Haha trust me, Ive had my share of Bruins fans hating Canucks aswell

Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
Yeah when you see Starkov in WHL 2006-07 for Red Dear Rebels:
72 Games: 34G 31A (71P). That is the same level as Nicklas Jensen and Oliver Bjørkstrand! And with more goals than assist that is better than both of them!
We have already talked about Morten Madsen with 32G and 68P (100P!) in only 62 games in QMJHL also in 2006-07. Best of all danes ever.

They were two of the most likely to succeed of all danish prospects and a warning that nothing is certain if being mishandled - by Columbus and Minnesota organisations respectively.

So hopefully Vancouver doesn't throw Nicklas Jensen to the "wolves" but save him in time!!
Well Columbus has always been known to break great prospects, not saying Starkov was great. Just look at a guy like Nikita Filatov.

As for Minnesota, I think it all came down to Morten not performing at an expected level in the AHL. I really think they had high hopes for him.

Originally Posted by Helo View Post
Yeah prospects are mostly unpredictable some who seem to be destined NHLers bust and some who are drafted in 9th round like your Jannik Hansen flourish under the right circunstances .
True, Zetterberg must be the best example of that