View Single Post
03-28-2013, 08:58 AM
Marotte Marauder
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by BobbyJet View Post
Well sure, but selective watching on your part as per usual when it comes to Bolland. How many times have you seen Kane take risks this year and get caught with Bolland watching his back? Probably never for you, but I have seen it numerous times.

For someone who claims to watch the game within the game, you should know that Bolland plays the type of game that goes unsung, until he steps up and scores a shorty in the playoffs and has normally timid ops players taking cheap shots in frustration. I think Q's assessment of his play is pretty much right on the money.
Well let's see if the stats support what I've seen or what you've seen. Kane positive in takeaway/giveaway dept. Bolland negative. Kane scoring, big time. Bolland invisible. Kane +/- positive. Bolland minus.

Actually who is supporting whom on that line?

Why Bolland isn't scoring? Amen choir: he focuses on being responsible on D.

Why is Bolland minus? Amen choir: he's just unlucky with line changes or the stat plain sucks.

Why is Bolland bad at the dot? Amen choir: well he's always been bad at the dot.

Why is Bolland playing poorly? Amen choir: he's hurt, has bad linemates, has good linemates, is disinterested in regular season. All of the above, mix and match.

Marotte Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote