View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 08:01 AM
dansk55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhalerBlue View Post
We had some Sting fans in our building for games 1&2. They had some interesting perspective on things. They did not like the owners, they did not like your coach. Has anyone tried to buy Sarnia in recent years? You could guarantee a big shake up if it ever sells. My guess is that Jacques will not get the boot and your owners will get a piece of two before next year to appear to be trying to do something. On a lighter note. Although Plymouth beat you 4-0 in the series, I saw somethings that make me think that there is some players that show potential on that team. The big problem in this series was that Sarnia could not play with Plymouth in 5 on 5 situations. That killed them as far as I was concerned.
what do you mean by a piece of two?
Here is my perspective on irony. Jocko says Plymouth great team 13 NHL picks...lots of depth yada... Ironically, Sarnia hired Jim the scout, to helped build Plymouth powerhouse, away from the Whalers. Then Jocko fired him... irony or karma? Take your pick. And who does Jim the Scout scout for now... the Whalers...