Thread: Line Combos: Line Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 08:09 AM
Bardof425*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by li97 View Post
Again, I believe we should keep the lines from the philly game together until we need to make a change. Keep the lineup the same and let them figure it out and change it around when players work their way into or out of the lineup. All of our top 3 lines were getting good chances last game and its a good balance of offense defense and grit on each line. On top of that, we have a "game breaker" on each line if they ever get going.

Hags-Stepan-Nash
Callahan-Miller-Gaborik
Kreider-Richards-Boyle
Asham-Newbury-Pyatt/Powe

Leave Fasth and MZA out for now and see if that lineup meshes.

As much as people around here hate Boyle, I think he's a good board presence for Richards and Kreider and opens up some space in the offensive zone as well as rounding out that line defensively. See Kreiders goal against Philly where Boyle drove to the net.
I'd like to see Zucc get a chance with Richie and Gabby. As for Boyle, in addition to everything else we can't stand about him he's managed to pile up a -7 +-; worst on the team. He has to outplay the other 4th line candidates to play, no 3rd line for him. If Fast is ready, his speed would definitely be welcome.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote