View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 08:35 AM
markrander87

vCash: 500
Again, as I have already mentioned in the draft thread...my 1st line yes will be matching up against other teams top lines. I am trying something new in the ATD (as I have planned all along)

There is more then one way to skin a cat, and I feel like the ATD has become too robotic in it's way and thinking of "defending" a line. My top line has 2 of the best forecheckers of all time in Lindsay and Kennedy. My top line will forecheck and keep the puck in the opposing top lines end zone, which in return will drastically reduce the amount of scoring chances they have.

Lindsay and Kennedy forechecking will force top lines in playing more in their own zone, also Rousseau will be the 3rd man high for any times there is a counter attack.

It's then pick your poison for other teams, especially other team with a weak 2nd pairing. Do they use their top line to match up against the forechecking and offense of Lindsay and Kennedy and then have their 2nd pairing deal with Charlie Conacher and Denis Savard, or vise versa?

markrander87 is offline   Reply With Quote