View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 09:21 AM
BusQuets

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Wild hung in there in the first, kind of got shelled in the second and third, but what an exciting finish. Big dogs came out to play.

Backstrom needs a rest. At least two of those goals he should have had. Not saying his defense wasn't atrocious for large stretches, but the last couple games he hasn't been as sharp.

Didn't like Bouchard's game last night. Seemed ineffective. Heatley actually created some chances but nobody could do anything with them. Second line had some nice speed but was neutralized, as will happen with Phoenix. Top line looked great, even Coyle (although he still isn't up to par with his linemates of course). Their aggressive forecheck and really good hands created turnovers and kept Phoenix from setting up their offense until the third period.

I'll be honest I kind of tuned out while they were getting killed, was playing guitar and watching out of the corner of my eye so I don't know what the hell happened.

But that tying goal, what a great play. Mikko with the drop pass, Spurgeon moves it to Suter, right in the corner as I think Coyle was screening the goalie. Awesome. And Suter's look-off to just make the two Phoenix defenders either before that or in OT was brilliant.

And the OT goal...they had it seemed like a dozen shots in OT, Mikko gets the puck AND SHOOTS IT. FINALLY. So awesome.
Nope, it was Parise.

BusQuets is offline   Reply With Quote