View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 09:32 AM
Mrb1p

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoteshot View Post
Was in Sherbrooke yesterday for the 4th Baie-Comeau/Sherbrooke game. Sherbrooke played one of the worst games I've seen live, yet it was only 2-1 Drakkar after 2 (before Sherbrooke started to take dumb penalties in the 3rd). Ended 5-2, but the shots were something like 40-17. Chouinard (Sherbrooke's goalie) was just great, allowing only 2 goals ES and keeping the team in a game they had no business being in.

Individual reviews:
-Liked Zykov's game, was really dangerous on the PP, he is big too! His line with Straka and Bussières on the PP was just too much to handle for Sherbrooke. Don't know if I'd take him first round, but early second sounds good for him.
-I liked what I saw from Jeremy Gregoire, don't know where he is slotted for the draft, but I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on him in later rounds. He is fast, but really seems smart with and without the puck, always in good position, had some quality chances too.
-I know he was drafted already, but since he was on some wanted lists here, I'll talk about him… I thought Bussière has a great game and will be for sure an NHLer. He is stocky, plays with an edge (maybe a little too much yesterday, considering the score and opponent) and very strong on the puck.
-Daniel Audette will never amount to anything.
Zykov is gonna go before the 20s.