View Single Post
03-28-2013, 09:38 AM
teh doors
ice hockey fan
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Avim86 View Post
Bennett- Jeffrey - Kennedy

Will be a really tough team to beat...
Plekanec and Gionta would get the big assignment, probably with Subban. I think Markov would be up to handling his countryman in the playoffs. Some may say no, but I think he could give it a go. If Therrien can find a line to help handle Malkin, that's the key. Some combo of big bodies that can skate. Eller would have to get a little nasty, it could be his coming out party. Sutter would have Desharnais line, it would be interesting to see who the RW would be. Maybe Ryder, I think you want Bourque skating w/ Pleks and Gio vs Crosby.

The interesting thing would be creating the Eller shutdown line, maybe w/ Prust and Halpern/Moen/Armstrong would let Galchenyuk and Gallagher skate vs the Pens fourth line? I don't know. There would be tons of interesting coaching decisions, and it would be an amazing series, Price would need steal at least one game, and the team needing either a healthy Diaz or one more dependable 20+ minute defenceman.

It's why it's so important that Bergevin make a move to shore up the blueline. If he does they can comfortably play with anyone.