View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 09:41 AM
hockeyfan2k11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post
The current draft year has the potential to be more impacting to the Habs than any of the previous 30. More Dominic Moore trades will not make the team more competitive with the Pens and will hurt the future. Pens are not going to lose to Montreal in a 7 game series this year might as well keep all the assets the organization has and add more.

If MB tries to match deals with the Pens he's not as good a GM as I think he is.
Such a defetist attitude. A Moore deal will not help....but a Jagr and/or Bouwmeester deal will!

There won't be a much better time to go all in. I'm all for picks and prospects, but you can't just stockpile them and expect to be great. You need to use those picks prospects sometimes for real assets that can help the team now.

2nd in the conference with a healthy team that has lost...what 7 games in regulation and people don't want to "go for it" What? If you're a top 5 team in the league, you do what you can to win the cup. I don't care about Pittsburgh...they can be beaten.