View Single Post
Old
08-11-2006, 10:11 AM
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyNetter View Post
I keep thinking about buying one when I go to the local sporting goods store but it's more because of the low price than anything else. Reason I keep passing on it is that it's no lighter than the wood stick I use. What kind of stick do you currently use and what did your friend (who raves about this one) use before this? For you it may be a step down in quality while it's a step up for your friend.
I am not sure what my freind was using I will have to ask.I currently use the CCM Vector:Thornton. Its not a bad stick but I would like something a bit lighter. My shot doesnt need any help at all but if this could increase it even a little that would be great. Also want a bit quicker hands so I would assume a lighter stick would help in this area. I would think it would also help while on the P.K. to swing the stick back and forth in the passing lanes. My slapper is great and my wrister is above average but the Vector seems pretty stiff so a more "flexy" stick would probably give me a better wrister I would assume.

Twine Seeking Missle is offline   Reply With Quote