View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 12:46 PM
coachfluffy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
Also I don't believe this team will be able to turn in around until we're post-Kerby. There is just obvious different set of rules and it leads to resentment and a divided lockerroom. Don't know as much of this past season, but the season when he was acquired in January and the next season after that I heard a few stories of Kerby special treatment resentment and feeling second-class citizens on the team. Players who experienced the team pre-Kerby noticed a difference, as they move on maybe it will be easier for newer players to accept it as regular way of doing business in the OHL.
I do know that is why Koko didn't want to play here, the "kerby rules". The only reason he ended up here was that Boston wanted him to play in North America and this was his only option.

I also heard rumblings that Posa wanted out for the same reason. Hard to be a leader with the team divided between the captain and the management + Kerby.

Wonder what would have happened if a player got in an arguement with whom they were staying and left for a couple nights. Hmmmm.