View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Raccoon Jesus
\_(ツ)_/

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
I am worried about tonight's game. I heard the blues got read the riot act after their loss to calgary.
They are going to come out hard, fast and strong.
Yep--plus they have plenty of unfinished business with us--gonna be easy for the Blues to get up to play this evening in front of their fans. Expecting a bruisefest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Never could hate on the Blues, we shared so much in common in coming into the league at the same time not winning the Cup for so many years. A lot of empathy there. Obviously if Kings can't win it would go for the Blues to finally get that monkey off their backs, but I must say, I can't stand Stewart. He needs to tone down his rhetoric and on-ice antics and let his play speak for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie10 View Post
Yeah, Stewart is the only thing keeping me from totally liking the Blues.

Big test tonight, I feel. We've been losing tight games to teams behind us over the past week or so. Let's buck that trend tonight.
And an Amen all around.

Stewart can suck it, but I like the rest of the Blues and they're basically our evil twins. Any other night, and I'd cheer them on...tonight, I hope we break them we could use a mini-streak here especially with the difficulty of this road trip (Chi/STL/Min/DAL(ugh)/PHX).