View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 02:17 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachfluffy View Post
I do know that is why Koko didn't want to play here, the "kerby rules". The only reason he ended up here was that Boston wanted him to play in North America and this was his only option.

I also heard rumblings that Posa wanted out for the same reason. Hard to be a leader with the team divided between the captain and the management + Kerby.

Wonder what would have happened if a player got in an arguement with whom they were staying and left for a couple nights. Hmmmm.
This is why when I read articles about Kerby and he says "the coaching staff is harder on him than others because he can handle it."

This is probably the annoying part is beyond the run in 10-11 when it was Kuhnhackl, Khokhlachev, Ellis, Kassian, Carnevale, Carrick, Robertson, Campbell carrying the load. Rychel, Ebert and Vail were all 16 and that experience never translated to handling adversity and making strides as a team or being leaders. This is why I hope they don't get the Memorial Cup and they start selling players off. Sadly I don't think Warren would deal Kerby, he's the only back to back 40 goal guy in the OHL he definitely has value.