View Single Post
03-28-2013, 01:39 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by PensBandwagonerNo272 View Post
Kunitz - Crosby - Iginla
(Sid and Iggy are a give-in, and Kunitz fits this line perfectly. Not too mention the chemistry Sid and Kunitz have had this season).

Morrow - Malkin - Neal
(Again, Geno and Neal are a give-in, and Morrow can be this line's Kunitz. We're going to fall in love with Morrow, and this line.)

Bennett - Sutter - Dupuis
(Oh what, we have three first lines? This is the best two-way third-line in the league. Congratz Beau, you've made it.)

Cooke - Adams - Kennedy
(It kills me to see Vitale as the odd man out, but Adams is a solid PKer and last minute guy, and has done more to earn the spot. If TK is gone at the deadline, Vitale's in).

I'm much less sure about defense, but here goes nothing...

Murray - Letang
(Crankshaft will have to earn this spot, but I think he will. You don't need speed to be Letang's partner. Murray is going to hold **** down.)

Orpik - Martin
(Very good pairing this season. Same sort of set-up as the 1st pairing. I don't see Martin slowing down at all.)

Despres - Niskanen
(The young guns hold down a solid two-way pairing that we can feel comfortable playing at any moment in a game).

I cannot believe a line-up can look this good in the salary cap era.
Best one so far. Hopefully Despres and Bennet stay... Eaton/Engelland can be depth D for the run and TK can be traded.