View Single Post
Old
03-28-2013, 02:34 PM
habs88
Ya I'm a habs fan

vCash: 500
Lets be realistic

I've been reading these threads of ppl saying this the year lets give up prospects and over pay for guys like clowe, lets be honest here do I think clowe can help this team sure I do and so does 90 percent of habs fan but to give more than a 2 rounder for him is way overpriced and I'm even pushing it with a second.hell play the 4 line and maybe move up to the third with injuries because I think prust is the third liner with chucky and Eller do u guys really want to give a second rounder or more for a fourth liner I don't think so not to mention he plays on a pretty talented team and how many times has he found the back of net.I agree Bergervin will make a trade or two maybe a defenseman and a another depth forward maybe but don't expect all these names everyone's talking about.
And if we really want a Ryan clowe player y not go get a guy like Ott who actual scores some goals plays physical and is not afraid to drop them. I personally think Ott would be a better pick up than clowe.

And just to clear things I do think Ott will have the same asking price as clowe but I just think Ott would be a better fit but were going to over pay for both. Clowe is worth a third rounder nothing more but I'm willing to leave with a second but unthinkable more same for Ott.

habs88 is offline   Reply With Quote